Old and rare Photographs from Indian History
- The daughter of an Indian maharajah seated on a panther she shot, sometime during 1920s.
- A British man gets a pedicure from an Indian servant.
- The Grand Trunk Road , built by Sher Shah Suri, was the main trade route from Calcutta to Kabul .
- A group of Dancing or nautch girls began performing with their elaborate costumes and jewelry.
- A rare view of the President's palace and the Parliament building in New Delhi .
- Women gather at a party in Mumbai ( Bombay ) in 1910.
- A group from Vaishnava, a sect founded by a Hindu mystic. His followers are called Gosvami-maharajahs
- Swami Vivekanand at the Parliament of Religions held in Chicago in 1893
- An aerial view of Jama Masjid mosque in Delhi , built between 1650 and 1658.
- The Imperial Airways 'Hanno' Hadley Page passenger airplane carries the England to India air mail, stopping in Sharjah to refuel.
- View of Parrys Corner,Chennai.
- A British player accidentally falls from horse during playing polo,Imphal
- A rare photo of calutta in 1835.
- In India first railway was built between Mumbai and Thane in 1852 and the first passenger train ran between the two stations, covering a distance of 34 km, on April 16, 1853.
- British atrocities india in 1857
- Mangal Pandey's execution order .
- Roaster of arrivals/identured labour in S.Afria who were identified by their numbers
- A Scene from movie Raja Harishchandra, which premiered at Bombay's Coronation Theatre on May 3 1913, was the country's first ever feature film.
- Subhas Chandra Bose in Tokyo ... 1936
- Ghandhiji Addressing people
- Last Viceroy of Independent India Lord Mountbatten salutes the Indian national flag hosted at India Gate as Lady Edwina (second right) and India's first prime minister Jawaharlal Nehru (right) looks on, during Independence Day celebrations, in New Delhi.
- TRAIN TO PAKISTAN ; India 1947. Trains packed with refugees - Hindus and Sikhs headed for India , and Muslims headed for Pakistan - were convenient targets for gangs of killers on both sides of the border.
- A Library being divided at the time of partition. Heart trembles to see this sight and it is tough to imagine the state of the nation at the moment when people needed to hold hands
- 1948: The news of Gandhi's assassination hits the streets. A stunned crowd gathers in Calcutta.
- 1948: Crowds in New Delhi wait for a glimpse of Gandhi's funeral procession.