Best LinkedIn Company Pages 2013
All materials on our website are shared by users. If you have any questions about copyright issues, please report us to resolve them. We are always happy to assist you.
We’re thrilled to celebrate the 10 Best LinkedIn Company Pages of 2013! Thank you for nominating the businesses and organizations that have successfully inspired and engaged you throughout the year. Read more: http://blog.linkedin.com/2013/12/10/announcing-the-best-linkedin-company-pages-of-2013-slideshow
- Best LinkedIn Company Pages of 2013
- Meet the 10 Best LinkedIn Company Pages of 2013! Adobe AppleOne Commonwealth Bank Four Seasons HubSpot Kellogg Mashable NPR Dell Marketplace Home Mortgage
- Thank you for nominating the businesses and organizations that captured your attention and inspired you this year. We're excited to celebrate and learn from the 10 Best LinkedIn Company Pages of 2013.
- Adobe Visit Adobe's Company Page Visit Adobe Marketing Cloud Page Visit Adobe Creative Cloud Page Tip: Highlight your brands with Showcase Pages Adobe created Showcase Pages for Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Marketing Cloud to allow for customized messaging and engagement with their unique audience segments.
- AppleOne Visit AppleOne's Company Page Tip: Stand out by using images and rich media AppleOne helps their content pop by including eye-catching imagery. Including images with your updates is a great way to boost comments.
- Commonwealth Bank Visit Commonwealth Bank's Page Tip: Involve your audience by posting a question Commonwealth Bank engages their followers by asking thoughtful questions. Be sure to keep it a two-way conversation by responding back to those who comment.
- Dell Visit Dell's Company Page Tip: Don't bury the lead Dell immediately grabs their followers’ attention by starting posts with interesting facts. Company updates with snappy intros catch the eye and get better engagement.
- HubSpot Visit HubSpot's Company Page Tip: Sponsor your best content HubSpot uses Sponsored Updates to drive qualified, targeted leads. Try promoting your best offers and content alongside organic content.
- Four Seasons Hotel & Resorts Visit Four Seasons' Company Page Tip: Show and Tell Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts lets its brand shine with fun videos. Engage members directly in the feed by sharing a YouTube video.
- Kellogg Company Visit Kellogg's Company Page Tip: Show off your company culture Kellogg Company shows off its company’s culture by sharing awards. Use updates to share honors your company has received.
- Marketplace Home Mortgage Visit Marketplace's Company Page Tip: Provide expert tips & insights Marketplace Home Mortgage shares quick tips and insights that are relevant for their home buyer audience. Post updates that spotlight your industry expertise.
- Mashable Visit Mashable's Company Page Tip: Share snackable, valuable content Mashable hits the sweet spot by sharing content that is both high quality, yet quick to consume. Keep your posts bite-sized to drive high engagement.
- NPR Visit NPR's Company Page Tip: Try a Top 10, or Dos and Don'ts List NPR quickly catches its audience’s attention by posting intriguing and valuable lists. Lists are a great way to organize content into quick and easily digestible pieces.
- Feeling inspired? Amp up your own Company Page by incorporating some of our tips from the best pages. Here are some simple ways to get started today: 1. Add a great hero image to showcase what your company is about and welcome people to your page 2. Post company updates to start a conversation with your audience 3. Share rich, visual content to capture your audience’s attention and engage them with images, video, and more To stay up-to-date and see more tips & insights, visit our LinkedIn Company Pages site.