20 Tips for a Great Life & Career
Do the right thing, get the right results. Read the original Forbes article here: http://goo.gl/80QGOG or visit http://www.kasanoff.com
- Thai Jasmine/Flickr 1. Day after day, be a little bit kinder and a tad wiser than you were the day before.
- B30K/Flickr 2. Both for your company and your family, be better at saving money than you are at spending it.
- SophiaSPK/Flickr 3. It is a better strategy to be consistently good than occasionally great.
- Mike Barwood/Flickr 4. Read more. Nothing else will so quickly make you wiser.
- Samuel Raj/Flickr 5. Always do the right thing, even when you think no one is watching.
- Martino!/Flickr 6. Never forget that most people will do what you pay them to do, not what you tell them to do.
- LawPrieR/Flickr 7. It is okay to be more generous than other people, especially if you like to feel good.
- Fran Simo/Flickr 8. Most of the answers you need already exist in someone else’s head; find those people.
- Rory Macleod/Flickr 9. Too little ego, and you waste your potential; too much and you waste everyone else’s.
- Mike Mozart/Flickr 10. Technology cannot solve every problem.
- e_monk/Flickr 11. Give away the things you no longer need; it will help others, and free yourself from distractions
- Thai Jasmine/Flickr 12. Just because you dislike someone does not mean s/he is wrong.
- Franco/Flickr 13. Be happy even when you do not get what you thought you wanted.
- Steven Depolo/Flickr 14. Never ask a favor of anyone unless you have helped them at least three times already.
- Tela Chhe/Flickr 15. Don’t just count your blessings; use them to help others.
- Travis/Flickr 16. The secret of success is to stay healthy.
- Tom Conger/Flickr 17. Take a simple idea and take it seriously. (Charles T. Munger)
- 18. If you expend too much energy just to stay in the same place, you will never advance.
- Alejandro Mallea/Flickr 19. Listen! The people who don’t think are the ones who never listen. (from the book 1Q84)
- Phil Dragash/Flickr 20. You don’t need more money; you need more meaning.
- Katie Laird/Flickr Be positive, and help others! Created by Bruce Kasanoff. Learn more at Kasanoff.com.