Best of 2013: Must-reads for Young Professionals
These are the stories that mattered most to professionals this year: http://blog.linkedin.com/2013/12/05/best-of-2013-the-stories-that-mattered-most-to-professionals-this-year/
- Top news, stories, and ideas to help you grow professionally.
- “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.” – Benjamin Franklin
- Did you know? Inﬂuencer posts get 29,455 views 240 likes 93 comments on average.2 450 business thought leaders from Richard Branson to Meg Whitman are part of LinkedIn's Inﬂuencer program.1 30 Yankee Stadiums could hold all of the publishers using the LinkedIn Share button.1 Source: 1. LinkedIn Q3 2013 Earnings Report. 2. LinkedIn Inﬂuencer 2.0 blog post July 2013.
- The One Thing Successful People Never Do Bernard Marr Best-Selling Author and Enterprise Performance Expert 1,412,444 8,512 2,850 Read More >
- 8 Things Productive People Do During the Workday Ilya Pozin CEO of Open Me. Columnist for Inc, Forbes & LinkedIn. Serial Entrepreneur 1,371,476 9,597 2,352 Read More >
- Stop Using These 16 Terms to Describe Yourself Jeff Haden Ghostwriter, Speaker, Inc. Magazine Columnist 1,500,274 6,972 3,234 Read More >
- 17 Things You Should Never Say to Your Boss Dave Kerpen CEO, Likeable Local, NY Times BestSelling Author & Keynote Speaker 803,277 4,088 1,515 Read More >
- 9 Qualities Of Truly Conﬁdent People Dharmesh Shah Founder and CTO at HubSpot 1,299,566 11,894 4,367 Read More >
- Warning! The Things You Must Not Tell Anyone At Work Bernard Marr Best-Selling Author and Enterprise Performance Expert 562,671 2,849 1,536 Read More >
- The No. 1 Career Mistake Capable People Make Greg McKeown Author of "Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less" 1,937,826 11,949 4,745 Read More >
- 9 Business Books That Will Change Your Life Dave Kerpen CEO, Likeable Local, NY Times BestSelling Author & Keynote Speaker 862,065 5,482 1,466 Read More >
- See all the top stories of 2013