Profits before People
All materials on our website are shared by users. If you have any questions about copyright issues, please report us to resolve them. We are always happy to assist you.
Do you know a company that abandons loyal employees while reporting record profits? Based on this LinkedIn article: http://tinyurl.com/kxk5jau I help clients be clear, credible and compelling. Please follow me on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/influencer/36792 or visit http://www.kasanoff.com
- Profits before People Profits before People
- My ﬁrm has record proﬁts, but they are laying me off Source: h*p://econographics.wordpress.com
- They pour money into advertising, even though it doesn’t work…
- They brag about terminating the bottom 10% every year.
- They paint over problems instead of actually solving them.
- They haven’t changed their business model in 50 years.
- The executives think they totally rock; the customers think they totally suck.
- The company promotes the people who look good, but who seldom do good.
- And now they are throwing ME to the sharks!
- I wish they would drop the hypocrisy and just admit how they really do business.
- They don’t love customers, or employees. They love money.
- They talk about relationships, but they act like bullies.
- They should band together with other like-minded companies and advertise what they really believe in… Profits before People
- Don’t worry, investors. In tough times, we abandon our employees. Dariush M/Shu*erstock Profits before People
- Suzanne Tucker/Shu*erstock We Don’t Let Hungry Kids Get in the Way of Consistent Profits. Profits before People
- Profits before People Cluckva/Shu*erstock We Don’t Waste Money on People Who Used to Be Valuable to Us.
- pzAxe/Shu*erstock Don’t Invest in Sentimental Companies. (We Are Not Sentimental.) Profits before People
- Help these companies spread the word. Make your own art and post links in the comments below… Profits before People
- All images from Shu*erstock.com