13 Steve Jobs Quotes for Creatives and Designers
All materials on our website are shared by users. If you have any questions about copyright issues, please report us to resolve them. We are always happy to assist you.
- 1. 13For creativesand designersSteve JobsQuotes
- 2. “Stay hungry. Stay foolish.”
- 3. “...focus and simplicity. Simple canbe harder than complex: You haveto work hard to get your thinkingclean to make it simple. But itsworth it in the end, because onceyou get there, you can movemountains."
- 4. “Creativity is just connecting things.When you ask creative people howthey did something, they feel a littleguilty because they didn’t really do it,they just saw something. It seemedobvious to them after a while.”
- 5. “Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used toan environment where excellence is expected.”
- 6. “Innovation distinguishesbetween a leader and afollower.”
- 7. “If you want to live your life in a creative way, asan artist, you have to not look back too much. Youhave to be willing to take whatever you’ve doneand whoever you were and throw them away.”
- 8. "Im actually as proud of the things we haventdone as the things I have done. Innovation issaying no to 1,000 things."
- 9. “When you first start off trying to solve a problem,the first solutions you come up with are very complex,and most people stop there.But if you keep going, and live with the problem and peelmore layers of the onion off, you can often timesarrive at some very elegant and simplesolutions. Most people just don’tput in the time or energy to get there.”
- 10. “We made the buttons on the screen lookso good you’ll want to lick them.”
- 11. “It’s more fun to be a piratethan to join the navy.”
- 12. “When you’re a carpenter making a beautifulchest of drawers, you’re not going to use a pieceof plywood on the back, even though it faces thewall and nobody will ever see it. You’ll know it’sthere, so you’re going to use a beautiful piece ofwood on the back. For you to sleep well at night,the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried allthe way through.”
- 13. “The people who built Silicon Valley were engineers. They learnedbusiness, they learned a lot of different things, but they had a real beliefthat humans, if they worked hard with other creative, smart people, couldsolve most of humankind’s problems. I believe that very much.”
- 14. “Quality is more important thanquantity. One home run is muchbetter than two doubles.”
- 15. In loving memoryof an eternal inspiration.1955 - 2011Steve JobsKeep reading...
- 16. Special thanks to flikr and google images for the picturesFind out how Jobs influencedour presentation designwww.stinsondesign.com @stinsondesign 1.888.960.9851CLICK TO READ MOREGET IN TOUCHYou might also want to checkout the Greatest Quotes byRichard Branson“My general attitude to life is to enjoy everyminute of every day. I never do anything with afeeling of, ‘Oh God, Ive got to do this today.’”Clickto open