12 Terrible (But Funny) Places To Work
All materials on our website are shared by users. If you have any questions about copyright issues, please report us to resolve them. We are always happy to assist you.
- Terrible (But Funny) Places To Work12
- Edge of rooftop. (especially if chair has wheels)
- On a snow-capped hill. (with totally the wrong shoes)
- Sitting on the moon. (those roaming charges are steep)
- On a railroad bridge. (becauseâ¦trains)
- Starting a race.
- Finishing a race. (and youâre not winning)
- Hanging from the ceiling.
- Literally, on the beach. (despite silicon, laptops hate sand)
- Suspended in space. (hard to type in low gravity)
- Pretending to be a ninja. (and typing like one too)
- Walking over colleagues. (when theyâre being really good sports)
- While taking off in Wonder Womanâs plane (with seat not upright and locked)
- Those were terrible places to work. Learn what makes a great place to work. Click the heart. http://dharme.sh/badplacesculture