How to Trade a Red Paperclip for a House - Part 2
All materials on our website are shared by users. If you have any questions about copyright issues, please report us to resolve them. We are always happy to assist you.
Part 2 of the true story of how Kyle MacDonald traded a red paperclip for a house! - http://www.oneredpaperclip.com
- click onpaperclip to go to originalwebsite! Part 2
- There’s also a book about the story. It’s called: one red paperclip. and is translated into more than 14 different languages! click here to purchase the book
- They asked:
- Of all things,why do you have a red paperclip in your wallet?
- so we opened up craigslist.
- And sure enough
- It had a barter section
- Filled with people who wanted to trade things.
- I created a listing
- within minutes it was live on the siteand emails started to arrive in my inbox
- But almost all theemails were from peoplewho thought I was joking.
- They thought nobody would actually want totrade away a red paperclip
- But later that night
- the phone
- a pen shaped like a ﬁsh
- a pen shaped like a ﬁshWhich was much bigger and better than a red paperclip
- Thewas gone.
- I posted the ﬁsh pen in thebarter section of craigslist
- There’s lots more where that came from Click on a leaf and subscribe to kylemacmacto get updated as new chapters are released
- Concept and click all here topictures see my by other slideshows! Kyle MacDonald
- Public Speaker and click on red t-shirt for more info
- Author ofthe book one red paperclip oneredpaperclip.com