12 Characteristics of A Horrible Boss
All materials on our website are shared by users. If you have any questions about copyright issues, please report us to resolve them. We are always happy to assist you.
- 12CHARACTERISTICS OF A HORRIBLE BOSS WORST BOSS
- CONTROL They need control over everything and have a problem giving that control up. 1.
- INDECISIVE Good leaders need to be able to make decisions quickly. Indecisiveness is weak. 2.
- STUBBORN When they think that they are always right, no matter what, it is bad for business. 3.
- RESISTANT Resistant to change, and they fail to understand that change is good. 4.
- MICROMANAGE They micromanage every little task, ruining their employees personal growth. 5.
- With our free book about employee engagement! LEARN HOW TO MOTIVATE GET THE FREE BOOK YOUR EMPLOYEES
- FEAR They lead by fear, and think that it is an eﬀective way to manage. 6.
- VISIONLESS Being visionless will take you nowhere. The best leaders have a clear vision and think long term. 7.
- FAVORITISM Playing favourites will demoralize the rest of the team. 8.
- ARROGANCE It’s one of the ugliest personality traits. No one wants to hear you brag. 9.
- LEARN HOW TO BE A With our free book about employee engagement! GREAT LEADER GET THE FREE BOOK
- ANGRY Walking around the oﬃce angry all the time only spread negativity among the team. 10.
- BLAME The worst leaders take all of the credit, and blame other employees for mistakes. 11.
- EMOTION They make decisions based on emotion instead of data. 12.
- Learn how to improve employee engagement in our latest book “The 10 Essential Pillars Of Employee Engagement”: GET THE FREE BOOK LEARN HOW TO BE A GREAT BOSS
- HAVE YOU EVER HAD A HORRIBLE BOSS? let us know your thoughts on Twitter @Oﬃcevibe