Choose Yourself by James Altucher
All materials on our website are shared by users. If you have any questions about copyright issues, please report us to resolve them. We are always happy to assist you.
- A book by
- Everything we aspired to for “security”, everything we thought was “safe”, no longer is. Markets have crashed. Jobs have disappeared. Industries have been disrupted. The world is changing
- No longer is someone coming to hire you, to invest in your company, to sign you, to pick you.
- It’s on you to make the most important decision in your life: CHOOSE YOURSELF
- In prior economic busts, America’s technological innovation has bu�ered the middle class. �ere are no more booms on the horizon that we can latch onto. But that period is over
- We can no longer a�ord to rely on others and repeat the same mistakes. �e middle class has caved in, and every industry is in the process of transformation. Individuals have to transform also
- Is this all doom and gloom? Of course not. It’s the decline of institutions that have lied to us for the past 100-200 years. It’s actually good news
- �e rise of corporatism forced people into cubicles instead of out exploring and inventing and manifesting. Human beings are born pioneers 1
- �e reality is companies don’t need to hire as much anymore because technology has reached its manifest destiny from the pulp science �ction novels of the 1930s. Essentially, robots replaced humans VS
- ZERO sectors in the economy are moving towards more full-time workers. We are moving towards a society without employees. And that’s ok.
- More people are �nding �nancial success than ever before while unemployment or underemployment has reached upwards of 20%. It’s a reality that people who apply the principles in this book can take advantage of 20% z z z z z . . .?
- We’re already seeing more startups than ever get funded and pull business from the corporate monoliths that have slept for too long. It’s also not just about being a great entrepreneur. NOT EVERYONE WANTS TO BE ONE
- The best way to help society is to learn how to improve yourself When you improve yourself, the lives of those around you bene�t. �at is the way you create positive change in the world.
- �e starting point for all of this is developing the inner perspective that allows you to choose yourself in the first place Success by itself won’t bring you happiness, because you can’t do any of this from a position of ill health. 12 3
- You will have less chances of success in the Choose Yourself Era If your body is sick if you are around negative people if your idea muscle has not been re�ned into a machine if you haven’t developed a sense of gratitude and surrender
- �e ethic of the Choose Yourself Era is to not depend on the trends that are defeating you. Instead,build your own platform, have con�dence in yourself instead of a jury-rigged system, and define success by your own terms
- Understanding the rules of this Choose Yourself Era will give you the con�dence and skill-set to go out there and ask the world for your proper place in it. You will be the beacon that will enhance the lives of everyone around you.
- �is is about a new phase in history where art, science, business, and spirit will join together in the pursuit of true wealth. It’s a phase where ideas are more important than people and everyone will have to choose themselves for happiness, just like I did.
- YOU DO NOT HAVE TO WAIT ANY LONGER for the gods of corporate America, or universities, or investors, to come down from the clouds and choose you for success
- In this new era, you have two choices: Those are your choices Which side will you be on? become a temp staffer become an artist entrepreneur or
- I don’t need to make a dime o� of this book. What I really care about is that as many people as possible read this book. Here’s how I’m going to do it: You have to front the purchase price. But, if you can prove to me that you read it, I will give you your money back T H E O F F E R
- How do you prove to me you’ve read the book? Send me a copy of the receipt to [email protected] @ 1 Do these two things:
- Chose one of the following to send together with the receipt: Write an honest review on Amazon or GoodReads or your blog. Take a photograph of yourself reading the book. Write me a testimonial or an email asking me questions that show you’ve read the book. 2 I’m a man of my word. �is book has worked for me. I chose myself. @
- “�ere has never been a better time than now to Choose Yourself.” get this book now!
- ABOUT THE AUTHOR James altucher is a successful entrepreneur, chess master, investor and writer. He has started and run more than 20 companies, and sold several of those businesses for large exits. He has also run venture capital funds, hedge funds, angel funds, and currently sits on the boards of several companies. His writing has appeared in most major national media outlets (Wall Street Journal, ABC, Financial Times, Tech Crunch, Forbes, CNBC, etc). His blog has attracted more than 10 million readers since its launch in 2010. �is is his 11th book.