High Sex Drive In Women: 5 Ways To Manage Your Libido
All materials on our website are shared by users. If you have any questions about copyright issues, please report us to resolve them. We are always happy to assist you.
- High Sex Drive in Women: 5 WAYS TO MANAGE YOUR LIBIDO
- WHAT ARE THE CAUSES OF HIGH LIBIDO IN WOMEN?
- Medical Conditions A high sex drive is caused by certain medical conditions. Such conditions can easily be treated medically. Medical counselling often helps women with a high libido by discussing the root cause of their heightened sex drive.
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Some women who abuse drugs and alcohol also experience a high libido. Such women can try to work through this with the help of a therapist and the support of her partner.
- Bipolar Disorder Women suffering from bipolar disorder usually have an increased sex drive. Also referred to as manic-depressive disorder, this condition switches from manic episodes to periods of peace.
- Pancreatic Endocrine Tumor The occurrence of pancreatic endocrine tumors are rare, but they can cause high sex drives in women. This condition prompts the secretion of large amounts of insulin, glucagon and somatostatin, all of which can alter hormone levels and make women more sexually active.
- Persistent Sexual Arousal Syndrome This is a serious sexual disorder that causes women to have a high libido, to the point of frustration. Even the slightest touch can lead her to have an orgasm. Moreover, she can even experience several orgasms during the day.
- Hyperadrenalism Medications such as epinephrine and corticosteroids usually increase the amount of adrenal hormones. A woman suffering from hyperadrenalism may also experience increased body hair, facial hair and deposition of fat on the top portion of her back.
- Other Causes A child who is sexually molested may start to masturbate long before the onset of puberty. Many of the foods that we consume have hormones added to them that may increase libido in females.
- 5 WAYS TO MANAGE YOUR LIBIDO
- Some women take estrogen to counteract the effect of testosterone.
- Energy burning exercises such as dancing, running and physical labor are other things that help to control excessive sexual thoughts.
- Focusing your thoughts on things that interest you besides sex is another effective way to reduce your hyperactive sex drive. Yoga, meditation and breathing exercises also help to curb the libido.
- Testosterone blockers, or anti-androgens, are drugs that target androgen receptors in the body to inhibit the hormone molecules from finding their usual receptors. They usually show effective results and dosages can be tailored to achieve the optimal libido reduction.
- One of the risky procedures for libido reduction is surgery that involves removing the ovaries. However, this should only be considered after a thorough consultation with your doctor.
- https://www.hersolution.com/info/increased- womens-libido-finding-out-the-causes-of-high-sex- drive-in-women/ TO KNOW MORE, VISIT: https://www.hersolution.com/info/increased-womens-libido-finding-out-the-causes-of-high-sex-drive-in-women/