Jamaican Patwa Lesson 6
All materials on our website are shared by users. If you have any questions about copyright issues, please report us to resolve them. We are always happy to assist you.
Learn How to translate simple phrases to jamaican patwa and enrich your life. See more patwa phrases from http://growingupjamaican.com
- 1. Lesson 6 Jamaican Patois
- 2. A woman and her cat – Wah uhman wid har puss A man and his car - Wah man an him cyar They are reading their books – Dem a read dehh book
- 3. a woman and her husband – Wah uhman wid har husband a girl and her parents - Wah gyal and har parents dem
- 4. a woman and her children - Wah uhman an har pickney dem parents and their sons - Parents ah dem son dem.
- 5. a mother and her baby – Wah madda an har baby a husband and his wife - Wah husband an ihe wife
- 6. The woman and her cat are playing - Dih uhman and har puss a play Who is eating? – A who a nyam?
- 7. This is my father - Dis a mi fadda The boys are brothers – Di bwoy dem a bredda
- 8. These are my children - Dem a fimmi pickney This is my mother - Dis a mi madda
- 9. how old are you? - how ole u be?? i am four years old - mi four year ole
- 10. how old is he? - how old ihe be?? he is twelve years old - him a twelve years old
- 11. how old is she? - how old she be? She is nine years old - she a nine years old