How to Write a Content Marketing Plan Step-by-Step
All materials on our website are shared by users. If you have any questions about copyright issues, please report us to resolve them. We are always happy to assist you.
- How to Write a Content Marketing Strategy B L O G . B U F F E R . C O M
- The 21-Step Guide to Writing a Content Strategy ... w/ a template!
- 1. Start with an outline The three main areas 1 2 Why are we making content? What content do we need? 3 How does this content accomplish our goals?
- 2. What are you trying to accomplish? Goal-setting! OKRs! S.M.A.R.T. BHAGS!
- 3. Write down what you're selling
- 4. Now, who's going to consume your content? Come up with buyer/audience personas
- 5. Map your personas' needs to your solutions 6. Find out where your audience already goes for this content
- 7. View the competitionâs content marketing for inspiration
- 8. Take inventory of your content On Site Blogs Resources Landing pages
- 8. Take inventory of your content Off Site Social media Guest posting Email
- 9. Evaluate your existing content
- What sticks? What should we fix? What should we nix? What should we add to the mix?
- Stick s!
- What should we add to the mix?
- 14. Sort your content by theme 15. List your different content types
- 16. Snapshot the content team and workflow 17. Estimate your content capacity
- 18. Map out your editorial calendar Trello
- 19. Make a content promotion workflow Buffe r blog
- 20. Write the epilogue 21. Write the executive summary
- Celebrate! You did it!
- Get the free template :) http://bit.ly/mktg-strategy