If You Suck at Speaking, Learn these 5 Ps for Powerful Vocal Delivery
All materials on our website are shared by users. If you have any questions about copyright issues, please report us to resolve them. We are always happy to assist you.
- 5P FOR POWERFUL VOCAL DELIVERY
- Mike Patton (Faith No More, Mr. Bungle) is one of the most versatile rock singers ever ! Public presenters can learn a lot from how he uses his extraordinarily flexible vocal range.
- Pace1 Vary your speed; slow and fast; create dynamics
- Use silence to build tension/suspense, to emphasize your point and to give audience a break pause2
- pitch3 Use voice Inflection; rising and falling tones; to break the monotony
- pronunciation4 Donât mutter, mumble, slur; mispronunciation is a verbal tick for manyâs ears
- punch5 Punch out the key words, key phrases of your sentences
- Practice the 5Ps for powerful vocal delivery, listen to Faith No More and ace your presentation. Pic Source: Internet