FREE Real Estate Listing Presentation
All materials on our website are shared by users. If you have any questions about copyright issues, please report us to resolve them. We are always happy to assist you.
- About Jeannette Neerpat Proud mother and wife Sales, Rentals and Property Management Member of Tamarac Elementary PTA Licensed REALTOR Her Commitment in Writing A Marketing Plan Specifically For You E-Pro certifiedâ¦ Global Connections Bilingual Always Working For You!
- Why E-Pro? Did you know that there are only 4,006 E-Proâs in the State of Florida? 6 in Tamarac and Jeannette Neerpat is one of them ! When you're on the Internet, you don't have time to waste on endless searches for useful real estate information. So chances are you'd like a real estate agent who: Answers e-mail promptly and professionally. Respects your on-line privacy. Offers home listings and other Internet tools to help you find or market a home. Enter the e-PRO. Jeannette will do just that, RESPECT YOUR TIME!
- Work with the highest standards and work ethics Itâs not about me, its about you and your needs! Excellent Customer Service Skillful Negotiations Accurate Evaluation Professional Advise World-Class Marketing Easy Exit Listing Agreement: Not satisfied with my services you can fire me! My commitment to you in writing!
- National Associations of Realtors Florida Associations of Realtors South Broward Board of Realtors Conclusion 1 Multiple Board Association 2 3 4 Osceola, Palm Beach, Bonita Springs, Naples, Ocala, Orlando Boards! *
- Jeannette Neerpat and London Realty Our business is people, service and Real Estate are my products, communication and information are my tools. With Skill, care and knowledge I match buyer and seller for a meeting of the minds!! We are committed to giving the best and most efficient services we are capable of. We look for opportunities and are not afraid to capitalize on them. We believe in treating others as I wish to be treated; that is, courteously, professionally, and with respect and care. I believe in treating people the way I want to be treated and my success will follow. We have the necessary experience, knowledge and desire to market your property to your complete satisfaction. That is why I have put together this information on my marketing program exclusively for you. I am confident you will view my marketing plan as through, complete and innovative. âThe size of our success is measured by the satisfaction!â
- Marketing Your Property Builders- 24% Home Book/ Magazine- 31% Open House- 48% TV-9%, Billboard- 7%, Relo- 5% Yard Sign- 59% Internet- 84% Agent 84%
- In-House Mortgage, and Property Management 4 Locations to BETTER Serve YOU! World-Wide Relocation Service World-Wide Connections
- Whatâs Important- Time or $$$$?
- Fair Market Value Economic Trends New Construction Market Supply and Demand Location Condition Of Property Title What Determines Price?
- Our Marketing Plan Pre-Listing Activities Research "Average Days on Market" for this property -type, price range and location review property tax roll information Prepare "Comparable Market Analysis" (CMA) to establish fair market value Research property's ownership and public record information for lot size & dimensions Research and verify legal description and land use coding and deed restrictions Research property's current use and zoning Present CMA Results To Seller, including Comparables, Solds & Expireds Share Active Listings Information Discuss Goals With Seller To Market Effectively Explain market power of www.Neerpat.com, LondonREaltyCorp.com, Point2Agent and other online marketing Explain the work the brokerage and agent do "behind the scenes"
- Screen for qualified buyers and protect seller from curiosity seekers Explain different agency relationships and explain the way I work Review and explain all clauses in Listing Contract & Addendum and obtain seller's signature Once Property is Under Listing Agreement Review current title information Measure overall and heated square footage and measure interior room sizes Note any and all unrecorded property lines, agreements, easements Prepare showing instructions for buyers' agents Obtain current mortgage loan(s) information: companies and & loan account numbers Discuss possible buyer financing alternatives and options with seller Review current appraisal if available Verify Home Owner Association Fees with manager Order copy of Homeowner Association bylaws, if applicable
- Marketing The Listing Create print and Internet ads with seller's input Coordinate showings with owners, tenants, and other RealtorsÂ®. Install electronic lock box if authorized by owner Prepare mailing and contact list Generate mail-merge letters to contact list Order âJust Listedâ labels & reports Prepare flyers & feedback faxes Review comparable MLS listings regularly to ensure property remains competitive in price, terms, conditions and availability Prepare property marketing brochure for seller's review Arrange for printing or copying of supply of marketing brochures or fliers Place marketing brochures in all company agent mail boxes Upload listing to company and agent Internet site, if applicable
- Mail Out "Just Listed" notice to all neighborhood residents Advise Network Referral Program of listing Provide marketing data to buyers coming through international relocation networks Submit ads to company's participating Internet real estate sites Price changes conveyed promptly to all Internet groups Reprint/supply brochures promptly as needed Feedback e-mails/faxes sent to buyers' agents after showings Discuss feedback from showing agents with seller Place regular weekly update calls to seller to discuss marketing & pricing Promptly enter price changes in MLS listing database
- Have extra key made for lockbox Verify if property has rental units involved. And if so: Make copies of all leases for retention in listing file, Verify all rents & deposits, Inform tenants of listing and discuss how showings will be handled Arrange for installation of yard sign Assist seller with completion of Seller's Disclosure form Review results of Curb Appeal Assessment with seller and provide suggestions to improve salability Review results of Interior Staging Assessment Entering Property in Multiple Listing Service Database Enter property data from Profile Sheet into MLS Listing Database take additional photos for upload into MLS and use in flyers, slide shows and virtual tours. Provide seller a copy for approval
- The Offer and Contract Receive and review all Offer to Purchase contracts submitted by buyers or buyer's agents. Evaluate offer(s) and prepare a "net sheet" on each for the owner Counsel seller on offers. Explain merits and weakness of each component of each offer Contact buyers' agents to review buyer's qualifications and discuss offer Fax or deliver Seller's Disclosure form to buyer's agent or buyer (upon request and prior to offer being made if possible) Confirm buyer is pre-qualified by calling Loan Officer Obtain pre-qualification letter on buyer from Loan Officer Negotiate all offers on seller's behalf, setting time limit for loan approval and closing date
- Prepare and convey any counteroffers, acceptance or amendments to buyer's agent Fax copies of contract and all addendums to closing attorney or title company When an Offer to Purchase Contract is accepted and signed by seller, deliver signed offer to buyer's agent Record and promptly deposit buyer's earnest money in escrow account. Disseminate "Under-Contract Showing Restrictions" as seller requests Deliver copies of fully signed Offer to Purchase contract to seller Fax/deliver copies of Offer to Purchase contract to Selling Agent Fax copies of Offer to Purchase contract to lender Provide copies of signed Offer to Purchase contract for office file Advise seller in handling any additional offers to purchase that may be submitted between contract and closing
- Add lender and other service vendors to Transaction Desks agents, buyer and seller can track progress of sale Relay final approval of buyer's loan application to seller Home Inspection Coordinate buyer's professional home inspection with seller Review home inspector's report Explain seller's responsibilities with respect to loan limits and interpret any clauses in the contract Ensure seller's compliance with Home Inspection Clause requirements Recommend or assist seller with identifying and negotiating with trustworthy contractors to perform any required repairs Tracking the Loan Process Follow Loan Processing Through To The Underwriter Add lender and other service vendors to Transaction Desk so agents, buyer and seller can track progress of sale
- Verify security system, current term of service and whether owned or leased Verify if seller has transferable Termite Bond Ascertain need for lead-based paint disclosure Prepare detailed list of property amenities Prepare detailed list of property's "Inclusions & Conveyances with Sale" Compile list of completed repairs and maintenance items Explain benefits of Home Owner Warranty to seller Change status in MLS to "Sale Pendingâ and update MLS Provide credit report information to seller if property will be seller-financed Assist buyer with obtaining financing, if applicable and follow-up as necessary Verify termite inspection ordered Verify mold inspection ordered Tracking the Loan Process Follow Loan Processing Through To The Underwriter Contact lender as needed to ensure processing is on track
- Contact lender as needed to ensure processing is on track Relay final approval of buyer's loan application to seller The Appraisal Schedule Appraisal Assist seller in questioning appraisal report if it seems too low Closing Preparations and Duties Contract Is Signed By All Parties Coordinate closing process with buyer's agent and lender Update closing forms & files Ensure all parties have all forms and information needed to close the sale Select location where closing will be held Confirm closing date and time and notify all parties Assist in solving any title problems Work with buyer's agent in scheduling and conducting buyer's Final Walk-Thru prior to closing
- Research all tax, HOA, utility and other applicable prorations Request final closing figures from closing agent (attorney or title company) Receive & carefully review closing figures to ensure accuracy of preparation Request copy of closing documents from closing agent Confirm buyer and buyer's agent have received title insurance commitment Reviews all closing documents carefully for errors Review documents with closing agent Provide earnest money deposit check from escrow account to closing agent Have a "no surprises" closing and present seller a net proceeds check at closing Refer sellers to one of the best agents at their destination, if applicable Change MLS listing status to Sold. Enter sale date and price, selling broker and agent's ID numbers, etc. Congratulations and another satisfied customer! Â
- Osceola, Palm Beach, Bonita Springs, Naples, Ocala, Orlando Boards! *