Introduction to AustCorp Executive
- Yo u r p e o p l e a r e Yo u r m o st p ow e r f u l r e s o u r c e
- the companY AustCorp Executive Recruitment was established in 1996 with the aim of becoming a recruitment company that would service its clients, not sell to them; a company that relied on integrity and an ethical approach to succeed; a company that was enthused about its work; and above all, a company that was dedicated to getting the right result for its clients, no matter what it took.
- mission statement At AustCorp we believe that your people are your most powerful resource and the ability to effectively recruit, engage and retain staff remains the most enduring source of competitive advantage in business today. We believe in partnering with organisations we are passionate about helping, putting their needs first and working hard to help improve their situation through the development and provision of innovative and best practice recruitment and search solutions. We do this by successfully combining passion, knowledge and competence in our approach to solving our clientsâ problems. Vision To be rated year on year as a Tier 1 provider of recruitment and search services with our preferred clients within our chosen markets. core Values â¢ To put our clients first all the time, every time and to lead our profession in creating value for our clients. â¢ To operate as ambassadors for AustCorp in all of our dealings. â¢ To ensure that the AustCorp name is always associated with quality, professional ethics and continuous improvement. â¢ To act fairly and honestly in dealings with our staff and others. â¢ To work collaboratively and share knowledge. â¢ To enhance prosperity and wellbeing for all of our staff. Our Divisions Wheel outlines our core markets and the services we offer to those market. Our clients use our services for a range of role types and levels from the C-Suite to the factory floor. Our relationships have been built through our success in finding the right people for them again and again. Our preferred client list grows through employing professional consultants that share our values and add to our culture, helping us shape our growth and direction. C- SUITE & EXECUTIV E B O A R D P R O F E S SIO NAL CON TR AC T & F IX E D T E R M M E D IC A L FM & CRE C O N S T R U C T IO N E N G IN E E R IN G & IT & D IG ITA L INDUSTRIAL & MANUFACTURIN G
- 5 diVisions Our business operates under 5 divisions. Within these divisions, we service a wide selection of industries and occupations. it & digital engineering & construction IT Sales & pre sales Project Engineers/Managers Business Analysts Support & Helpdesk Staff Development & Implementation Professionals Digital Media Group Account Director National Head of Search Digital Producer Social Media Director Head of Brand Strategy Head of Content Draftsmen Project Engineers/Managers Foreman Site Managers Estimators Commercial Mangers Consulting Engineers HSEQ & Risk Management professionals Environmental & Social Impact Contract Administrators Planning & Approval professionals fm & cre Operations Managers/Directors PPP/PFI Specialists Engineering Managers/Directors Bid Managers/Writers Commercial Managers Sales & Marketing Professionals Data Centre Engineers/Managers Catering & Catering Managers/Directors HSEQ Professionals Energy Management Professionals Mine/Remote Camp Services Staff industrial & manufacturing Sales Professionals Branch Managers Maintenance Engineers/Managers Plant Engineers/Supervisors QHSE Professionals Project Engineers/Managers Design Engineers Lean & Six Sigma professionals CNC Machinists Reliability Engineers Supply Chain Professionals Commissioning Engineers medical Product Specialist â Orthopaedics Territory Manager â Heart Valves Group Marketing Manager â Ortho Clinical Support Manager â Surgical Implants Regulatory Affairs Manager Radiologist Anaesthetists Doctors Surgeons Psychiatrists Physicians diVisions it & digitalengineering & construction industrial & manufacturing medical fm & cre
- why austcorp â¢ We get results â our success is based on repeat business and we have a very strong and growing preferred client list â¢ We only find the best â we have national and International resourcing locations to find the top 5% of candidates for Australian positions â¢ Weâre independent â weâre privately-owned Australian firm; independent of shareholders and focused solely on exceeding our clientsâ expectations â¢ Weâre on top of technology â through strategic partnerships with Sales Force, Google, LinkedIn and Amazon we use cutting edge technology to support our business processes â¢ Weâre experts â we only employ consultants who are experts in their sector in their own right, who understand the key markets, disciplines and functional streams â¢ Weâre a partner â our clients come back to us because we operate as an extension of their business in the market, sharing the risks and rewards. our service mix C-Suite & Board Executive Search We believe there is no room for error in the selection of your C-Suite and senior leadership team. AustCorp Executive boasts a strong team of dedicated consultants that focus exclusively on executive search roles and collaborate with specific industrial and functional practices enabling us to drill deep and apply proven methodologies to find directors with backgrounds and skills that align with a specific companyâs needs. Professional Recruitment The need for top talent is not confined to the top. By building and developing a strong bench you can help future proof your organisation and ensure you have tomorrowâs leaders in your business today. Contract & Fixed Term Whether you have a special one-off project, or crucial staff are unavailable for periods of time, AustCorp can source and manage the right contractor for your business so you donât lose crucial momentum. Our vacancies range from mid to C-level across the following functions In the 2013/14 financial year AustCorp made 436 placements. Our CRM allows us to report on the candidate source for each placement recruit candidate source Sales & Marketing Media & Communications Engineering ICT Operations HSEQ Project Management Customer Service Human Resources Logistics and Supply Chain 41% 33% 14% 12% From known individuals within our Consultants cumulative networks From headhunting and direct approaches to specific individuals From our database From advertising respondents
- dedicated to getting the right result for our clients, no matter what it takes. 75 placements 71 placements 51 placements 267 placements 133 placements 65 placements 98 placements 35SYDNEY 18PERTH 13MELBOURNE 10BRiSBaNE 9 OvERSEaS NEWCaSTLE 8 NZ 7 geographical coVerage % total placements last 2 financial Years 760
- Your people are Your most powerful resource AustCorp Executive Search & Recruitment Levels 9 & 10, 16 Spring Street Sydney NSW Australia 2000 Email: Sydney@austcorpexecutive.com.au Phone: 1300 574 575 AustCorp Executive Search & Recruitment 572 Hay St, Perth WA Australia 6000 Email: Perth@austcorpexecutive.com.au Phone: +61 8 6316 3200 AustCorp Executive Search & Recruitment Resourcing Office: Lv 39, Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 2, 10 Marina Boulevard, Singapore 018983 Email: Singapore@austcorpexecutive.com.au Phone: +65 6818 6126