McGregor Boyall - Work for Us 2015 Presentation
All materials on our website are shared by users. If you have any questions about copyright issues, please report us to resolve them. We are always happy to assist you.
- 1. Delivering Talent McGregor Boyall Work for Us
- 2. Delivering Talent Who we are UK & Europe (London, Edinburgh, Manchester, Reading) Middle East (Dubai) Asia Pacific (Singapore) McGregor Boyall is a leading international recruitment consultancy with offices throughout the UK (London, Edinburgh, Manchester and Reading) as well as globally in Dubai and Singapore. We have been established since 1987 and employ over 140 members of staff globally. We are accredited to BS EN ISO 9001:2008 and are corporate members of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC).
- 3. Delivering Talent Our History 1987 McGregor Boyall Established 1989 Sister Company Creative Recruitment established 2000 Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT) Division created (now C&I Team) 2001 Awarded BS EN ISO 9001 quality accreditation 2001 Became corporate members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) 2005 Launched our division Women in Technology – aimed at promoting gender diversity within the IT Sector 2006 Built our Risk, Compliance & Operations Desk (now our Banking Team) 2008 Created Change & Transformation Division 2009 Established our Marketing Division specialising in Financial Services
- 4. Delivering Talent Our History 2011 Opened our Singapore Office to focus on delivery across the Asia Pac region 2011 Developed our Insurance & Asset Management offering 2012 Opened our office in Edinburgh to focus on recruitment across Scotland 2012 Opened an office in Dubai to focus on recruitment delivery across the Middle East 2013 Rebranded our division Women in Technology to offer clients a dedicated job board 2013 Re-focused and expanded TMT to create a dedicated Commerce & Industry Division. Established Procurement & Supply Chain Team to further enhance this offering. 2014 Opened an office in Manchester to provide further coverage in the Midlands and the North of England 2014 Established a dedicated HR & Talent Management Practice 2015 Expanded our regional offering further with the opening of an office in Reading 2015 Established a Professional Services Division
- 5. Delivering Talent Our Specialist Areas UK & Europe Middle East Asia Pacific Commerce & Industry Commerce & Industry Energy & Commodities Financial Services Financial Services Financial Services Human Resources Human Resources Human Resources Sales & Marketing Legal IT & Telecoms Professional Services Life Sciences Media & Marketing
- 6. Delivering Talent Our Values At McGregor Boyall we believe our core values form the foundation for shaping our company culture and the way we work: Accountability We take responsibility for what we say and do. We do not excuse ourselves nor blame others. Collaboration We expect everyone to work together to achieve our common corporate goals, whilst acting with openness and respect at all times. Integrity We believe in doing the right thing, we say what we mean and mean what we say. Quality We are constantly striving to uphold the highest professional standards, through the quality of our people and excellence in everything we do.
- 7. Delivering Talent What we are looking for There are exciting opportunities for ambitious individuals with a natural aptitude for sales to develop the key skills they need to succeed in a lucrative commercial environment. Key skills we are looking for include: Resourcing Techniques Business Development and Lead Generation Client and Account Management Organisation, Time Management and Prioritisation Communication and Negotiation
- 8. Delivering Talent Why McGregor Boyall? At McGregor Boyall we are passionate about looking after our talent : Extremely competitive salaries Industry leading commission scheme with NO THRESHOLDS Annual incentive trips to luxury destinations such as New York and Las Vegas Quarterly dining experiences, Team Social Events and Monthly Awards Clear KPI’s and Milestones for targets and development Professional, collaborative and vibrant environment Competitive Referral Scheme Excellent reputation in the market place
- 9. Delivering Talent Career Development Our Talent Management division is fully committed to helping employees realise their potential and encourage: Internal and external training working shops Individually tailored development plans with personal targets for career progression Annual appraisals to discuss performance, objectives and future development
- 10. Delivering Talent Interested? Contact Us We are always looking for exceptional talent to further enhance our established brand and are interested in talking to commercially focused, ambitious individuals who want to be part of a growing business. > If you would like to talk in confidence to our dedicated team about opportunities at McGregor Boyall please contact: Lucy Frost Sian Ford Director – Talent Management Internal Recruitment Manager [email protected] [email protected] +44 (0)20 7422 9368 +44 (0)20 7422 9075