TRACE PROGRAM by Naturex
All materials on our website are shared by users. If you have any questions about copyright issues, please report us to resolve them. We are always happy to assist you.
- 5 STEPS TO ENSURE PRODUCT AUTHENTICITY & TRACEABILITY
- TRACE PROGRAM 5 STEPS TO ENSURE PRODUCT AUTHENTICITY & TRACEABILITY T R A E C Comprehensive Integrated Management System in place to ensure proper identification & traceability at all stages ETHICAL & SUSTAINABLE COMPLIANCE CONTROL THRU RISK ASSESSMENT / AUDIT APPROVAL PROCESS BY QA R&D SOURCING & TESTING TRACKING RAW MATERIAL - LOCAL PURCHASING OFFICES
- PURCHASING AT NATUREX Working closely with our local growers and harvesters on long term projects through the onsite presence of our agronomic experts. Demanding careful documentation to ensure high traceability of raw materials. Developing partnerships in order to preserve and encourage biodiversity and guarantee fair wages to local populations through their own organizations.
- R&D SOURCING & TESTING Finding a reliable source and testing the samples are the starting point to ensure the quality and traceability of our raw material. R&D and QC working closely with our local purchasing offices Implementing strict specifications and ensuring the respect of stringent standards
- APPROVAL PROCESS BY QUALITY ASSURANCE System is in place to minimize the risk of purchasing fraudulent food raw materials and to ensure that all product specifications and claims are legal and accurate. Full documented Raw Materials dossiers and supplier audits contribute to guarantee product authenticity, claims and chain of custody
- CONTROL THRU RISK ASSESSMENT / AUDIT AUDIT FOCUS: â¢ Traceability â¢ ID & Quality checkings â¢ Cultivation practices: Irrigation, Fertilization, Pesticides usesâ¦ â¢ Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) â¢ Hygiene Rules â¢ Warehousing / Storage
- ETHICAL & SUSTAINABLE COMPLIANCE The Pathfinder program is designed to take sustainability at the core of our botanical purchasing operation. The program is run by a team of agronomists and botanical purchasing specialists. Each year, we are adding new plants in the Pathfinder compliance program.
- Visit us at www.naturex.com