12 Qualities and Mindsets of the Successful Entrepreneur
What makes certain entrepreneurs so successful? What skills, hacks and tips help these individuals to succeed while others fail? In this presentation we’ll look at the 12 success tips that drive entrepreneurs to succeed.
- Qualities and MindsetsQualities and Mindsets of theof the SuccessfulSuccessful EntrepreneurEntrepreneur 1212
- It takes a certain skillset to become a successful entrepreneur. A combination of drive, vision,drive, vision, energy, hardenergy, hard workwork and good old- fashioned luckluck.
- In this presentation, we’ll talk about 12 qualities that separate successfulsuccessful entrepreneursentrepreneurs from the crowd. https://www.flickr.com/photos/32096548@N06/5987691227/https://www.flickr.com/photos/32096548@N06/5987691227/
- They don’tThey don’t do itdo it for thefor the money.money. 11 While many entrepreneurs focus on monetary gain, that isn’tisn’t their primary driving factor.
- They have passionpassion for the work that they do. They lovelove the process and they want to create something specialspecial. The money will come on its own. https://www.flickr.com/photos/62472560@N00/4089141799/https://www.flickr.com/photos/62472560@N00/4089141799/
- They areThey are not afraidnot afraid to fail.to fail. 22 Almost every major “self-made” person has experienced a major failuremajor failure. https://www.flickr.com/photos/35277602@N00/204150156/
- The difference is that a successful entrepreneur will not fear these failures, but understandunderstand them for the lessonslessons that they are.
- They focus onThey focus on a single goala single goal or purpose.or purpose. 33 It’s impossible toIt’s impossible to succeed at everything.succeed at everything. The more things you try to succeed at, the more chances you have to fail at everything.
- A successful entrepreneur understands this and has a laserlaser focusfocus on a single and specific goal.
- They haveThey have a mentor.a mentor. 44 Nobody starts out knowing everything about a business. Mistakes willMistakes will always happen.always happen. https://www.flickr.com/photos/24942927@N03/2809363103/https://www.flickr.com/photos/24942927@N03/2809363103/
- But a good way to minimize them is to enlist the assistance of a mentor who has the experience in this field to show youshow you what to dowhat to do. https://www.flickr.com/photos/57207469@N00/9011665606/
- TheyThey understandunderstand the “why.”the “why.” 55 When people try to create something new they often focus on two important questions: “What”“What” and “How”“How”. https://www.flickr.com/photos/27365066@N02/5023023307/https://www.flickr.com/photos/27365066@N02/5023023307/
- On the other hand, a successful entrepreneur should also think: ““ Why?Why?”” https://www.flickr.com/photos/51035614490@N01/2045400244/https://www.flickr.com/photos/51035614490@N01/2045400244/
- They dreamThey dream big dreams,big dreams, but oftenbut often start small.start small. 66 Having a grand vision is a wonderful thing. But an entrepreneur’s success should be built upon a solid foundationsolid foundation. https://www.flickr.com/photos/47346767@N00/2204532760/
- Smaller and more manageablemanageable successessuccesses often lead to achieving hugehuge goalsgoals. https://www.flickr.com/photos/18378305@N00/7320494086/https://www.flickr.com/photos/18378305@N00/7320494086/
- TheyThey prioritize.prioritize. 77 They build lists. They lay out their vision in stepssteps and mark them off, one task at a time. https://www.flickr.com/photos/70117145@N05/8700094338/https://www.flickr.com/photos/70117145@N05/8700094338/
- Setting goalsgoals, making plansplans and having a to-do listto-do list of actionable items on daily, weekly, monthly and yearly levels keeps them marching toward their long- term goals. https://www.flickr.com/photos/59306007@N08/5426412488/https://www.flickr.com/photos/59306007@N08/5426412488/
- They knowThey know they can’t dothey can’t do everything.everything. 88 An entrepreneur is a person with vision, knowledge and drive. Unfortunately, this isn’t not enoughnot enough. https://www.flickr.com/photos/70021771@N00/96735676/https://www.flickr.com/photos/70021771@N00/96735676/
- To do great things— they need the helphelp of othersof others. A successful entrepreneur understands the importance of sharing their vision with others and delegating their ideas. https://www.flickr.com/photos/12836528@N00/7007372665/https://www.flickr.com/photos/12836528@N00/7007372665/
- They haveThey have faith theyfaith they will succeed.will succeed. 99 A successful entrepreneur has faithfaith. They believebelieve in themselves, in the people they work with and in their overall purpose.
- An entrepreneur needs to be the ultimateultimate optimistoptimist, charting a path past the rocks and shoals with a firm belief that they will reach their goals.
- TheyThey understand,understand, “It does not“It does not have to behave to be perfect”.perfect”. 1010 An entrepreneur will strive for excellenceexcellence. They don’t produce a product that’s substandard. https://www.flickr.com/photos/21560098@N06/6814239829/https://www.flickr.com/photos/21560098@N06/6814239829/
- However, they also realize that there needs to be a limit onlimit on perfectionismperfectionism. “Good” needs to be good enough. A finished project is better than one that is still being, “perfected”. https://www.flickr.com/photos/7762644@N04/2220008689/https://www.flickr.com/photos/7762644@N04/2220008689/
- They avoidThey avoid negativenegative people.people. 1111 We are all influenced by the people who surround us. PositivePositive peoplepeople can lift our spirits and help to reach new levels. https://www.flickr.com/photos/77909728@N00/3020451857/https://www.flickr.com/photos/77909728@N00/3020451857/
- Negative people are a drain and want us down to their levels. Successful entrepreneurs understand this and surround themselves with positivepositive peoplepeople. https://www.flickr.com/photos/21745851@N00/3851318553
- They neverThey never stopstop learning.learning. 1212 LearningLearning is an ongoing process. There is far more knowledge out there than any person can learn in their lifetime. https://www.flickr.com/photos/74998608@N00/2540055580/https://www.flickr.com/photos/74998608@N00/2540055580/
- An entrepreneur realizes this and continuescontinues to growto grow. They read business books. They enroll in educational classes. They talk to people both in and out of their field of expertise. In other words, they never stop learning! https://www.flickr.com/photos/33877233@N06/3484147492/https://www.flickr.com/photos/33877233@N06/3484147492/
- Success is more than just readingSuccess is more than just reading quotes. In fact, it often involvesquotes. In fact, it often involves changing who you are on the inside andchanging who you are on the inside and developingdeveloping successful habitssuccessful habits..
- 77 Good Habits to Live a Better Life! Get started with... Yes, I want my free ebook! Download your FREE COPY!
- 77 Good Habits to Live a Better Life! Get started with... Yes, I want my free ebook! Download your FREE COPY!Click it! Click it! Click it! Click it!gg gg