20 Tips for a Great Life & Career
All materials on our website are shared by users. If you have any questions about copyright issues, please report us to resolve them. We are always happy to assist you.
Do the right thing, get the right results. Read the original Forbes article here: http://goo.gl/80QGOG or visit http://www.kasanoff.com
- Thai Jasmine/Flickr 1. Day after day, be a little bit kinder and a tad wiser than you were the day before.
- B30K/Flickr 2. Both for your company and your family, be better at saving money than you are at spending it.
- SophiaSPK/Flickr 3. It is a better strategy to be consistently good than occasionally great.
- Mike Barwood/Flickr 4. Read more. Nothing else will so quickly make you wiser.
- Samuel Raj/Flickr 5. Always do the right thing, even when you think no one is watching.
- Martino!/Flickr 6. Never forget that most people will do what you pay them to do, not what you tell them to do.
- LawPrieR/Flickr 7. It is okay to be more generous than other people, especially if you like to feel good.
- Fran Simo/Flickr 8. Most of the answers you need already exist in someone else’s head; find those people.
- Rory Macleod/Flickr 9. Too little ego, and you waste your potential; too much and you waste everyone else’s.
- Mike Mozart/Flickr 10. Technology cannot solve every problem.
- e_monk/Flickr 11. Give away the things you no longer need; it will help others, and free yourself from distractions
- Thai Jasmine/Flickr 12. Just because you dislike someone does not mean s/he is wrong.
- Franco/Flickr 13. Be happy even when you do not get what you thought you wanted.
- Steven Depolo/Flickr 14. Never ask a favor of anyone unless you have helped them at least three times already.
- Tela Chhe/Flickr 15. Don’t just count your blessings; use them to help others.
- Travis/Flickr 16. The secret of success is to stay healthy.
- Tom Conger/Flickr 17. Take a simple idea and take it seriously. (Charles T. Munger)
- 18. If you expend too much energy just to stay in the same place, you will never advance.
- Alejandro Mallea/Flickr 19. Listen! The people who don’t think are the ones who never listen. (from the book 1Q84)
- Phil Dragash/Flickr 20. You don’t need more money; you need more meaning.
- Katie Laird/Flickr Be positive, and help others! Created by Bruce Kasanoff. Learn more at Kasanoff.com.