Arnaldo Trabucco, MD- The or Safety Committee
All materials on our website are shared by users. If you have any questions about copyright issues, please report us to resolve them. We are always happy to assist you.
Arnaldo Trabucco, MD is a highly accomplished and experienced doctor, a Board-certified and recertified urologist who has been in private practice since 1987.
Arnaldo Trabucco, MD: The OR Safety Committee Arnaldo Trabucco, MD is a highly accomplished and experienced doctor, a Board-certified and recertified urologist who has been in private practice since 1987. Arnaldo Trabucco, MD received his medical training in the United States and in Italy, but he says that for him, his education has never ended. âLearning for me is a constant endeavor,â he states. âOne must never forget that both learning and teaching must be accompanied together to bring a cultural evolution to medical staff [so they are] well-informed on a regular basis with changing times in medicine throughout the world.â This is of critical importance, Arnaldo Trabucco MD says, but he is concerned that this attitude is not fully integrated into the medical profession. âWe have to be more cognizant of future aspects of change and be able to adapt to this transformation process,â he says. âTeaching residents, nursing staff, directors of various departments how to obviate problems with patient states safety issues is paramount to resolving the inherent problems that are within our medical system if we are to treat difficult problems for patients.â Arnaldo Trabucco, MD has sought to find innovative solutions to whatever issues he faces. âI have a unique integrative approach to my patient care, and utilize both conventional and alternative means to provide the best possible care for my patients, which they are greatly appreciative of. When I my left my practice in Arizona, approximately 60% of my time was spent on clinical duties relating directly to patient care. The other 40% was dedicated to administrative duties related to the hospital and [my role as] Chairman of Surgery, as well as improving patient care.â But the patients, Arnaldo Trabucco, MD, says that his patients always come first. âI give 120% effort in everything I do. Iâm a firm believer as a patient advocate and patient safety, and have been instrumental in initiating OR Safety Committees at various institutions.â The OR Safety Committee, Arnaldo Trabucco MD explained, brought all aspects of the hospital together to resolve problems in a timely manner. It included every aspect of the hospital, from physicians, nursing staff, radiology, administration, all department heads including HR, medical records, admitting, all the way down to the janitorial staff. The committee has been widely imitated. âI believe a physician must possess the ability to communicate well with patients and staff,â Arnaldo Trabucco, MD says. âI hold a firm stance on what is right for the hospital, the patients, staff and the doctors. Patient safety and the highest quality of care are of utmost importance.â Today, Arnaldo Trabucco MD practices urology in Italy.