All materials on our website are shared by users. If you have any questions about copyright issues, please report us to resolve them. We are always happy to assist you.
- 1. Made by: Jolita K riauciunaite,Egidijus Zukauskas, Susanna Niemi, Carmen Van Hoylandt, Manon de Boo
- Harald restaurant is a Viking themed restaurant in the center of Turku.
- The concept of the restaurant is from ancient Viking times and costumers can even feel the spirit in the atmosphere.
- The facilities, environment, food and costumes of waiters are part of the Viking times.
- While entering the restaurant we received a first impression of the concept. The entrance is decorated in the style of Viking times.
- The concept is the leading thread through the whole experience and it comes back in every detail from the ceramic wine glasses up to theme menus.
- The atmosphere met our expectations: a pleasant and cozy environment.
- We had made a reservation for 15 people in advance, but finally the group counted 17 people. Our table was ready and there was no problem to serve extra people.
- We were given a warm welcome.
- We chose the restaurant for its special theme and our group member Susanna asked to explain the concept for our team. Unfortunately the waiter forgot it…
- Waiterwas very friendly, constantly with a friendly smile on face.
- Waiters were making it comfortable for us, everything we asked was possible.
- Waiters could answer every question about the food;
- We were demanding a lot, but waiters were not annoyed.
- We were a group of 17 people and it wasn’t a problem at all to get a separate bill.
- There was enough space for even 20 people to sit down together.
- They arranged a private place for our group.
- When our dishes were served, we smell some different aromatic scents.
- Our part of restaurant was quite dark and candles would have been more convenient and would have suited with the concept.
- Everybody was satisfied with their dishes. The food was tasty and nicely presented.
- The service and politeness ofthe waiter added extra value to our visit.
- The overall concept was a nice experience.
- It wasn’t possible to share a main course, which was a little disappointing.
- After dinner the waiter asked if everything was alright and if we needed something else.
- Considering that we were a big group, there were no problems in handlingthe bill and everything went smoothly.
- The waiter was very polite while saying goodbye.
- To sum up, it was a unique experience for our group.
- Everyone was satisfied and there were no complaints.
- We are very happy that we chose this traditional Harald restaurant for our customer journey exercise.