Tea Benefits: The Advantages of the Daily Tea Drinking Habit
All materials on our website are shared by users. If you have any questions about copyright issues, please report us to resolve them. We are always happy to assist you.
- Tea Benefits The Advantages of the Daily TEA Drinking HABIT @habitsguy
- An ever increasing number of studies have come out over the past few years showing the benefits of regular consumption of tea.
- Like any habit, regular tea consumption is something that anyone can do. It is simply a matter of creating a routine.
- One of the most important aspects of creating a tea habit is finding the flavor you enjoy.
- Black teas often have the strongest flavors. Green teas are usually the mildest. Oolong teas are somewhere in the middle.
- Tea contains strong antioxidants that help prevent a huge host of diseases and maladies.
- Benefits of Tea: â¢ Hydrating to the body â¢ Reduces risk of heart attacks â¢ Help prevent a large amount of cancers â¢ Fights free radicals â¢ Provides mild protection from UV rays
- Benefits of Tea: â¢ Weight loss â¢ Counteracts some of the effects of smoking and second-hand smoke â¢ Has some mild effect on people recovering from exposure to radiation â¢ Combats neurological diseases â¢ Lowers the risk of Parkinsonâs disease
- Benefits of Tea: â¢ Relieves constipation â¢ Promotes a good nightâs sleep (when caffeine free) â¢ Lowers cholesterol â¢ Good for a bodyâs natural fluid balance â¢ Reduces diabetes suffering
- Benefits of Tea: â¢ Promotes healthy skin â¢ Soothes stomach cramps â¢ Anti-inflammatory â¢ Anti-bacterial â¢ Improves dental health
- Benefits of Tea: â¢ Mental alertness (via caffeine) â¢ Lowers blood pressure â¢ Reduces stress â¢ Helps increase/maintain bone density â¢ Improves digestion
- This is not to say that tea is a magic bullet. But it also has no real negatives.
- If you are unsure of what type of tea flavor is your favorite, try a tea sample pack, with many types of tea. http://www.developgoodhabits.com/tea-sampler http://www.developgoodhabits.com/tea-sampler
- Want to build the Tea Drinking Habit but TOO LAZY to start?
- Grab your FREE copy ofâ¦ 23 Anti- Procrastination Habits http://www.developgoodhabits.com/23aph_slide http://www.developgoodhabits.com/23aph_slide
- Grab your FREE copy ofâ¦ 23 Anti- Procrastination Habits Click to access! http://www.developgoodhabits.com/23aph_slide http://www.developgoodhabits.com/23aph_slide