How to See the Light in Others
All materials on our website are shared by users. If you have any questions about copyright issues, please report us to resolve them. We are always happy to assist you.
- BogenFruend/Flickr HOW TO SEE THE LIGHT IN OTHERS BRINGING OUT TALENT IN OTHER PEOPLE
- LIGHT ¡kuba!/Flickr your special gifts, what you were born to do
- Some people make it easy Julie70/Flickr for you to see their light inside.
- supivas/Flickr Others hide as long as possible.
- EarsAreGood/Flickr They may hide inside their talents… or from their talents.
- fontplaydotcom/Flickr How to see the light inside….
- D e x t e r /Flickr 1. Pay very close attention to what’s inside other people.
- AlaskanDude/Flickr 2. Be patient. Wait to earn their trust.
- jah~/Flickr 3. Be vulnerable… reveal your weaknesses, and ask for their help.
- VFS Digital Design/Flickr 4. When at last they open up, encourage and help them.
- h.koppdelaney/Flickr To encourage them, sometimes you have to light a fire first. .
- howarddignaLus/Flickr Business isn’t everything.
- Lotus Carroll/Flickr Do it because the best talent is bringing out talent in others.
- Alejandro Herrera Photography/Flickr Bring others to life.
- Interesting (I hope) aside… World-‐class pianist Frederic Chiu once performed while guests could see how my brain waves reacted to his music. People literally saw Frederic’s light, through my brain.
- Please, please, please… pay attention until you discover the talent inside each person.
- LLmo/Flickr Yes, it is hard.
- AlaskanDude/Flickr Mark Monlux Robot Chalk Portrait by NineInchNachosX1/Flickr Don’t just use your head. Use your heart, too.
- Pay attention Be patient Be vulnerable Be encouraging Chris Piascik/Flickr