[Elite] Hoang Thach_Tea Assignment
All materials on our website are shared by users. If you have any questions about copyright issues, please report us to resolve them. We are always happy to assist you.
- 1. GRAND TEST ZENTEA LAUNCHING PLAN Lê Hoàng Thạch
- 2. 1. Background 2. Brand Idea 3. Brand Positioning 4. Communication Big Idea 5. Activation Platform 6. Objective 7. Touch points 8. Strategy 9. Concept 10.Deployment Plan AGENDA
- 3. Analyzing Background O độ (44.2%) and C2 (15.8%) are dominating the market. Lipton Pure tea, Oolong tea plus and Real-leaf are being developed. Lemon Green Tea is the most faavorite taste (FTA Research) Key learning: The RTD tea market now is dominated by lemon-green tea brands. However, herbal RTD tea brands are growing. Vietnam is a traditional tea-drinking country. RTD tea provides a convenient, cooling and thirst- quenching format. RTD tea will remain the most sought for its health benefits. From the rising health and wellness trend, more consumers choose naturally healthy thirst-quenching options like RTD tea. Key learning: The RTD tea market is very potential in Vietnam and the trend of healthy lifestyle are rising.
- 4. Analyzing Background Objectives: Establish an RTD herbal tea product, which can satisfy both functional and emotional needs of customers Become the leading brands of RTD herbal tea and convince consumer from lemon-green tea to healthy herbal tea MAJOR RTD HERBAL TEA BRAND Benefit Reduce the inner heat. Increase health and refresh mind Strengths - Strong communication campaign - Good taste - Impressive ingredient (Linchi mushroom) - Strong company (Vinamilk) Weakness Too sweet easily to be linked to “bad for health” in customer mind. Linchi is thought to be a medicine, used when it hot not relevant to RTD category truth. Key learning: Current brands do not completely satisfy customer needs of a RTD herbal tea drink.
- 5. Brand Idea WHAT THEY DO? They are always busy: many business trips, stay up late, stress, sitting hours on computers… If they have free time, they will go to the spa or gymnasium (but it is very rarely). WHY THEY DO? Those women are in the first steps of their career path so that they must use most of their time on working. However, they always want to be beautiful outside (by make up) and inside (by spa, diet and gymnasium). INSIGHT: “I am young. I want to have a successful career. I also want to be beautiful and healthy. However, I already voluntarily dedicate all my time to my career so that I can not diet or go to the spa, the gymnasium to take care of myself. I want a more simple method to be beautiful and healthy” - Female, ABC, 22 - 30 (Bull-eyes: 25-27) - Live in urban zones, working in offices, do care about their health and their beauty. - In first steps of their career path so that they must pay more time on working, less time for themselves. UNDERSTANDING CONSUMER
- 6. Brand Idea THE PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS Morning: On the way to work, they must face with polluted air, that can decrease their health, especially the lung. Afternoon: After a long day working, they can be stressful, that can cause bad issues for the heart. Evening: To much workload can make them to be difficult to sleep. White Tea can increase health and prevent lung diseases. Black tea have chemistries that can reduce the stress status of people and make people look younger. Lotus center can make people more easy to sleep and truly relax. It also improve the health of the skin. PROBLEMS SCIENTIFIC SOLUTIONS Source: Journal of Psychopharmacology
- 7. Brand Idea THE TRIANGLE CONSUMER truth PRODUCT Truth CATEGORY truth Simple method to be healthy and beautiful. Use herbal benefits to solve daily health problems Naturally good for health Create inside-out beauty
- 8. Brand Positioning Product 3 kinds of products for 3 problems of daily life. Lightly sweet. Package Yellow: ready morning, Blue: relaxed afternoon. Purple: Peaceful evening. Proposition Simple method to be beautiful inside-out. Price Average Place MT Promotion Special price if buy three product at the same time
- 9. Brand Positioning A convenient drink as a simple method to be beautiful inside- out. Female, ABC, 22 - 30 (Bull-eyes: 25-27) Working in offices, care about their health and their beauty. - They must pay time on working, less time for themselves. Different products for different moments of consuming in daily routine. Provide what NEED To WHOM Differentiate by Scientific benefits of different herbals to improve health. Reason to believe
- 10. Create inside- out beauty - Caring - Relaxed - Easy-going Scientific benefits of different herbals to improve health. Functional: Lightly sweet RTD tea with different herbals for different mordern health issues Emotional: A simple method to make myself more beautiful Different products for different moments of consuming in daily routine. “I am young. I want to have a successful career. I also want to be beautiful and healthy. However, I already voluntarily dedicate all my time to my career so that I can not diet or go to the spa, the gymnasium to take care of myself. I want a more simple method to be beautiful and healthy” Fierce from strong brands: -O độ - Tan Hiep Phat, -C2 - URC, -Lipton Pure Tea, Real-leaf, Tea plus - Female, ABC, 22 - 30 (Bull-eyes: 25-27) - Working in offices, care about their health and their beauty. - They must pay time on working, less time for themselves. Consumers perceive
- 11. Communication Big Idea Give your beauty a break! Inspire the customer to spend a short but effective time to take care of their health and beauty!
- 12. Activation Platform Beauty care The most important thing that can attract young women!
- 13. Media Touch Points Who – Women, aged 22 - 30 What – Interactive social content When & where – Every time, every where Why – They need/ want to update information constantly How – smart device, smart phone Our customer are young and career-oriented so that they are ready for new technology, especially smartphones. They also love to look for beauty tips video clip. We choose Mobile and Youtube as our campaign touch point.
- 14. Strategy Little things make sense! Simple method to be beautiful inside- out. Enhance the beauty Strategy: Motivate the young women to take a short but effective time to increase their health and beauty. Launching Objective Raise awareness of the Brand Drive trial and then motivate purchasing
- 15. Concept Give your beauty a break! Give yourself a break. Dedicate that break to your inside-out beauty. Everyday, every time, little but effective, with herbal tea.
- 16. CONCEPT Give your beauty a break Phase Awareness Engagement Amplification Key message Little things make sense Simple method to be beautiful inside-out. Enhance the beauty. Key hook Viral beauty tips clip on Youtube channel. Spa sampling tour Beauty issues on women magazines Channels Mobile ads, Facebook ads, Advertorial and Youtube Sampling, Events, Advertorial, Mobile ads, Youtube ads. TV show, Mobile ads, Facebook apps, Advertorial, SEO, Youtube Consumer need Brand Role A simple method to be healthy and beautiful A RTD tea with herbal ingredients that can solve daily health problem. Deployment Plan Customer need Brand role
- 17. Consumer need Brand Role Deployment Plan Phase 1 – Viral Clip: Create a Youtube channel named Little things make sense to share beauty and healthy tips, which don’t need much time to do. Little things make sense.
- 18. Consumer need Brand Role Deployment Plan Phase 2 – Sampling tour on spa centers. Phase 3 – Women magazines Sampling the three kinds of products on spa center. Share the tips to enhance the beauty on women magazines
- 19. Consumer need Brand Role Deployment Plan Phase 3 –”Funny Teen” TV show