AdDuplex Windows Phone Device Stats for March, 2015
All materials on our website are shared by users. If you have any questions about copyright issues, please report us to resolve them. We are always happy to assist you.
- AdDuplex Windows Phone Statistics Report â March, 2015 March 20th, 2015 Compiled by Lijana Juozaityte, Matt Lacey and Alan Mendelevich
- Windows Phone Statistics Report The Lumia 630 continues to grow and in a couple of countries it is now the device with the highest market share. We take a look in depth at Brazil, France, Italy, Russia and India. Additionally we look at a new classification: devices in any country but with the user interface (UI) language set to English. www.adduplex.com 2 March 20th, AdDuplex
- Data Source This report is based on data collected from 5,265 Windows Phone apps running AdDuplex SDK v.2. The raw data analyzed was collected over the day of March 20th, 2015 (UTC time) unless otherwise stated. We have made every attempt to consolidate different reported phone model names under their canonical retail model names, but it is possible that some of the rare model name variations were not accounted for. AdDuplex is the largest cross-promotion network for Windows Phone and Windows Store apps empowering developers and publishers to promote their apps for free by helping each other. AdDuplex was established in January 2011 in Vilnius, Lithuania. As of March 2015, more than 10,000 apps actively use AdDuplex to gain more visibility.
- www.adduplex.com 4 BIG ads â BIG presents: â¢ All Access Pass to GDC Europe and gamescom conferences (â¬895 value) â¢ Up to â¬2,000 for travel and accommodation expenses â¢ â¬500 pocket money More information on how to enter AdDuplex biggest contest here.
- Windows Phone Devices Worldwide March 20th, AdDuplex The lower end devices continue to dominate worldwide with all the top six devices gaining market share this month. www.adduplex.com 5 NOKIA Lumia 520 24.5% NOKIA Lumia 630 10.0% NOKIA Lumia 625 6.8% NOKIA Lumia 530 6.1% NOKIA Lumia 635 5.5%MICROSOFT Lumia 535 4.5% NOKIA Lumia 920 4.1% NOKIA Lumia 620 3.4% NOKIA Lumia 925 3.1% NOKIA Lumia 720, 3.0% Other 28.8%
- Windows Phone 8 Manufacturers March 20th, AdDuplex No surprises here. Microsoft/Nokiaâs Lumia devices practically monopolize the landscape and have taken even more share from HTC and Samsung in March. www.adduplex.com 6 Microsoft/NOKIA 96.43% HTC 1.93% SAMSUNG 0.78% Huawei 0.48% Other 0.38%
- OS Versions â Worldwide March 20th, AdDuplex Only a small, 3.2%, increase in devices running WP8.1 this month, mostly at the expense of devices running 7.x. The number of devices running Windows 10 has also dropped since last month. Could this be people trying out the OS preview last month who arenât using it now? The developer tools preview now available may see this increase again next month. www.adduplex.com 7 Windows Phone 8.1 70.9% Windows Phone 8.0 20.6% Windows Phone 7.x 8.4% Windows 10 0.1%
- Windows Phone Devices â US March 20th, AdDuplex After a long spell at the top, the Lumia 521 slips to second place, overtaken by the 635 which has gained over 6% in in the last month. The only other change is the 822 losing 0.7% and moving below the 928. www.adduplex.com 8 NOKIA Lumia 635 23.4% NOKIA Lumia 521 14.8% NOKIA Lumia 520 9.5% NOKIA Lumia 630 8.6%NOKIA Lumia 5306.5% NOKIA Lumia 920 4.8% NOKIA Lumia 928 3.7% NOKIA Lumia 822 3.2% NOKIA Lumia 1020 3.1% NOKIA Lumia 1520 3.1% Other 19.2%
- Windows Phone 8.x Operators â US March 20th, AdDuplex For the first time in half a year the top 6 operators are still in the same order as they were last month. Very little is different and Verizon losing 1.6% is the only change greater than one percent for any of the operators. www.adduplex.com 9 AT&T 32.3% cricket 21.5% T-Mobile 18.1% Verizon 12.3% MetroPCS 4.2% Family Mobile 3.7% Other 8.0%
- Windows Phone Devices â English UI March 20th, AdDuplex Looking for the first time at devices that are used by English speakers we see some small differences from the worldwide view. The low end devices still dominate but the 520 doesnât have quite the same dominance. The size of the âotherâ category is also considerably larger but actually contain 39 fewer devices which weâve never seen in use with the English language. www.adduplex.com 10 NOKIA Lumia 520 17.8% NOKIA Lumia 635 8.6% MICROSOFT Lumia 535 7.9% NOKIA Lumia 630 7.7% NOKIA Lumia 625 5.5% NOKIA Lumia 530 5.0% NOKIA Lumia 920 4.6% NOKIA Lumia 521 4.1% NOKIA Lumia 925 2.8% NOKIA Lumia 620 2.7% Other 33.3%
- Windows Phone Devices â Brazil March 20th, AdDuplex The story in Brazil starts as you may expect. The share of the 520 at the top has decreased slightly. The 630 in the second place spot has gained 6% in the last 2 months. The 530 has risen 3.6% to take the place of the 710 which has gone down 4.7%. www.adduplex.com 11 NOKIA Lumia 520 29.9% NOKIA Lumia 630 22.3% NOKIA Lumia 530 9.7% NOKIA Lumia 720 5.7% NOKIA Lumia 730 4.9% NOKIA Lumia 710 4.9% NOKIA Lumia 625 3.1% NOKIA Lumia 925 2.7% NOKIA Lumia 820 2.1% NOKIA Lumia 620 2.1% Other 12.5%
- Windows Phone Devices â France March 20th, AdDuplex The changes in France are small when compared with our report from January. The 530 has gained a few places. The 535 and 830 replace the Lumia 735 and HTC 8S in the top ten. www.adduplex.com 12 NOKIA Lumia 520 22.1% NOKIA Lumia 635 17.4% NOKIA Lumia 625 10.5% NOKIA Lumia 530 6.6% NOKIA Lumia 1320 6.1% NOKIA Lumia 925 5.0% NOKIA Lumia 930 4.8% MICROSOFT Lumia 535 3.5% NOKIA Lumia 920 3.3% NOKIA Lumia 830 3.2% Other 17.5%
- Windows Phone Devices â Italy March 20th, AdDuplex The last 7.x device has now slipped out of the top ten in Italy and been replaced by the 535 which jumps straight into the 5th place spot. www.adduplex.com 13 NOKIA Lumia 520 17.3% NOKIA Lumia 630 16.2% NOKIA Lumia 625 8.2% NOKIA Lumia 635 6.5% MICROSOFT Lumia 535 6.1% NOKIA Lumia 530 5.7% NOKIA Lumia 820 5.5% NOKIA Lumia 920 4.6% NOKIA Lumia 620 3.8% NOKIA Lumia 925 3.8% Other 22.3%
- Windows Phone Devices â Russia March 20th, AdDuplex Russia is the second country weâve looked at where the 630 has leapt over the 520 to take the top spot. The Lumia 800 is the last WP7.X device still maintaining a presence in the top ten of any of the countries weâve looked at. www.adduplex.com 14 NOKIA Lumia 630 14.8% NOKIA Lumia 520, 12.0% NOKIA Lumia 625 6.0% NOKIA Lumia 920 5.5% MICROSOFT Lumia 535 5.1% NOKIA Lumia 720 4.6% NOKIA Lumia 800 3.7% NOKIA Lumia 530 3.7% NOKIA Lumia 925 3.7% NOKIA Lumia 820 3.5% Other 37.4%
- Windows Phone Devices â India March 20th, AdDuplex The Lumia 520 has lost 1.9% this month while the 535 has gained 4%. The rest of the top ten have each seen a change of no more the +/-0.3% www.adduplex.com 15 NOKIA Lumia 520 23.3% MICROSOFT Lumia 535, 19.0% NOKIA Lumia 630 7.1% NOKIA Lumia 730 6.9% NOKIA Lumia 625 6.9% NOKIA Lumia 720 5.9% NOKIA Lumia 525 4.3% NOKIA Lumia 530 4.0% NOKIA Lumia 620 3.9% NOKIA Lumia 1320 2.8% Other 16.0%
- www.adduplex.com 16 From now on AdDuplex is also serving interstitial ads to help you get even better results while cross- promoting your apps and games. More information and special offers here.
- AdDuplex CROSS-PROMOTION NETWORK FOR WINDOWS PHONE AND WINDOWS STORE APPS CONNECT WITH US facebook.com/adduplex @adduplex www.adduplex.com copyright Â© 2015 AdDuplex Windows Phone Statistics Report â March, 2015 Windows Phone Statistics Report Slide Number 3 Slide Number 4 Windows Phone Devices Worldwide Windows Phone 8 Manufacturers OS Versions â Worldwide Windows Phone Devices â US Windows Phone 8.x Operators â US Windows Phone Devices â English UI Windows Phone Devices â Brazil Windows Phone Devices â France Windows Phone Devices â Italy Windows Phone Devices â Russia Windows Phone Devices â India Slide Number 16 Slide Number 17