All materials on our website are shared by users. If you have any questions about copyright issues, please report us to resolve them. We are always happy to assist you.
- to Use LinkedIn Guy Kawasakiâs 10 Ways
- Add connections to increase the probability of being seen. 1. Increase your visibility
- 2. Improve your connectability. Show all your affiliations in your profile - your past companies, educational institutions, and activities.
- 3. Improve your Google PageRank. Make your LinkedIn profile public, give it a custom url, and include your profile in your email signature.
- 4. Enhance your search engine results. Promote your blog/website by including links to them in your LinkedIn profile.
- 5. Perform blind, âreverse,â and Check references for a potential boss or company you are interviewing at. company reference checks.
- 6. Increase the relevancy of your job search. Use advanced search to find where people with experience like yours work. Search using keywords relevant to your field.
- 7. Make your interview go smoother. Learn more about people you are meeting so you can discuss common interests & acquaintances. Itâs better than awkward silences.
- 8. Gauge the health of the company. Do an advanced search for a company (uncheck âCurrent Companies onlyâ). You will find the rate of turnover and if people are abandoning ship.
- 9. Gauge the health of the industry. Thinking of investing or working in a particular sector? Learn more by finding people who work for competitors or failed companies.
- 10. Track startups. Find out who is doing new startups by searching for âstealthâ or ânew startup.â Sort by degrees to see people closest to you first.
- Slide design by Check them out at www.ethos3.com to Use LinkedIn Guy Kawasakiâs 10 Ways